parents and friends
The main objectives of the Parents and Friends Association are:
- to stimulate an active interest in the life of the school.
- to foster a spirit of positive fellowship amongst parents, staff and friends of the school.
- to promote a spirit of genuine cooperation between parents, staff and students of the school.
- to provide financial assistance for the development of the school’s facilities and teaching resources.
- to provide a pathway for parents to be involved in supporting the school.
The Association plays a significant role in building the community spirit of the school. Its events and functions provide opportunity for parents and staff to gather together in a spirit of fun and fellowship. the Association affairs are managed by a P & F Committee which is elected annually. Parents wishing to serve on the P & F Committee simply contact Margot Vine (School Community Relations) ph: (08) 8294 8422.
Parents and Friends Program for 2021
- P & F Welcome Night 5th February
- Grandparents and Special Friends Day Friday 18th June
- Student Fun Day Friday 2nd July