We celebrated with our Year 6 students’ The End of their Primary School journey in the final week of Term. This was a significant and emotional ceremony where we recognised these 84 students’ contribution to school life. It was a night to stop, reflect, celebrate and farewell.
We will certainly miss these remarkable students who have
- demonstrated leadership within and outside the school,
- shown care and support for each other,
- modelled the school value of respect,
- flourished through many opportunities given to them and
- selflessly served the Immanuel and wider community.
Our students also thanked their parents for all their support and encouragement over the past 8 years for it is this partnership between home and school that enables our students to thrive.
Year Sixes, always remember that;
- You are Unique – In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. Romans 12:6
- You are Chosen – For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- You are Enough – Nothing will be impossible with God. Luke 1:37