Thank you for your interest in Immanuel Primary School.
Immanuel Primary School Inc is owned and operated by the Lutheran Church of Australia (South Australian District) and offers a quality programme of Christian Education open to all students regardless of their ethnic origin, gender, religion, ability or disability provided that:
- Parents seeking enrolment for their child undertake to freely support the stated mission and purpose of the school;
- Adequate space and resources are available to meet the needs of the student.
When applying parents are required to disclose any information relevant to determining the provision of the curriculum and the school’s ability to meet the needs of the child.
Step 1: Learn more about Immanuel Primary School
An important part of the enrolment process is to visit us. See our Open Days and Tours page to book a tour.
You can also request prospectus information containing detailed information about Immanuel Primary School
Request a Prospectus
Step 2: Complete an Online Enrolment Application
The Enrolment Application Form should be completed well in advance of the intended commencement year. For Reception enrolments the earlier this is done the greater likelihood of your child being offered a place.
enrolment application form
- The Enrolment Application Form can be completed online.
- A non refundable Enrolment Application Fee of $85 is payable online at the completion of the Application.
- Once the Enrolment Application is received and acknowledged, your child/children will be placed on a waiting list for the appropriate year and year level.
Step 3: The Process
- Applications for enrolment will be considered using the criteria as outlined in the Immanuel Primary School Enrolment Policy.
- Reception Applications are reviewed approximately 3 years prior to the processed year of entry. Enrolment in the Early Learning Centre is subject to a Reception offer being made.
- Year 1-6 Applications are reviewed in Term 3 of the year prior to the proposed year of entry, or as positions become available. Enrolments in Year 1 – 6 are often reliant on there being movement away from the school to create a vacancy. Any vacancies are filled from the waiting list.
- Applications are individually assessed and waitlisted where applicable. When positions are available, applicants may be invited to an enrolment interview with the Principal. Written offers are made to successful applicants.
- A place at Immanuel Primary is assured once an Enrolment Contract has been completed, and an enrolment deposit fee paid in full.
Contact our Enrolments Team – email@example.com