It is the mission of Immanuel Primary School:
To be a supportive community where well-being is nurtured, innovative teaching empowers learners to take responsible action and the message of Jesus Christ is communicated and celebrated.
Immanuel Primary School will strive to:
be Learning Centred
creating an environment where students have a passion to explore, discover and analyse their individual interests and their world as part of an exciting life journey and to take positive action as part of their learning.
be Spirit Sensitive
discerning the personal spirituality of students and listening to their inner search for meaning, open to the work of the Holy Spirit.
be Planet Conscious
living on Earth as our fragile home, aware of a global consciousness and inter-connectedness.
have a Conscience
active in the school community and alive to the social needs and injustices of our local and global communities.
have a Heart
caring for the well-being of the students including their social, psychological and emotional challenges.
have a Heritage
identifying and celebrating our local Australian origins, Lutheran heritage and our international connections with passion and pride.
Immanuel Primary School aims to provide:
- a high quality education, one which develops students talents and competencies to their personal best,
- an education in the Christian faith where students have an opportunity to come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and learn about God’s Word and its place in their lives,
- an environment in which students can develop self-confidence, optimism, high self-esteem and respect for others,
- a setting in which students can worship and have the opportunity to practice Christian living and service
- opportunities for students to develop their cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and spiritual selves within a positive and supportive community,
- a foundation for further education in terms of knowledge and skills, respect for learning, adaptability, and positive attitudes for life-long education.